I’ve noticed that certain topics in which I discuss top/handy things to do or where I list most popular sites / resources (using a number) gets me repeated amounts of large spikes in traffic. Below are some example topics that show what I am trying to say. These work very well. This is a heavily guarded secret that not many bloggers or content creators share… but, i’m going to spill the beans 🙂
Example topics –
- 130+ popular Advertising Networks to Bookmark
- 5 quick money making tips for people with no website
- 50 handy must-have blogger tools for every blogger
- Top 5 reasons why most blogs dont last
- 7 secret ways to get readers to stick
- 5 Ways To Get Other Bloggers To Link To Your Posts
- 5 Types of Blog Posts that Generate Traffic
- 23 Things I’ve Learned After 4 Months and 500 RSS Subscribers
The trick is not to over do this technique and have every other post to be like this. Have a post like this every 7th or 8th blog post. Having link resource posts (like the first and third example above) is a great way to get people to bookmark your page.
With verizon wireless, the power of wireless broadband is getting through to more people now. The service comes with its own computer security software which is necessary in case of a wireless connection. One such name is zonealarm. The cingular wireless however favors the norton anti virus measures.